SUCATA RECORDS

A loja especializada em Nostalgia.

Vendas em 3x sem juros ou em

até 10x no cartão de credito.

www.sucatarecords.com.br

sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

British Pop (1988)

Rock Samba

Lado A
01 - The Searchers
       Sweets for my sweet
02 - The Honeycombs
       That's the way
03 - Sandie Shaw (1965)
       How can you tell
04 - Rockin Berries
       Poor mans son
05 - David Garrick
       Lady Jane
06 - The Searchers
       Your love away
07 - Status Quo
       Sown the dustpipe
Lado B
01 - Status Quo
       Tired of my love
02 - The Kinks
       Autumn almanac
03 - Sandie Shaw
       Something there to remind me
04 - Paper Dolls
       Sumething here in my heart
05 - Status Quo
       In my chair
06 - The Honeycombs
       Have i the right
07 - The Searchers
       Goodbye my love

0 comentários:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP